Expressions of Interest are invited for the position of Coordinator – Settlement, Engagement and Transition Support Program. This fixed term position will be for 3 years at 18 hours per week.
Position pre-requisites include:
- Relevant/recent work experience within a multicultural work environment
- Good knowledge of the Australian immigration Visa system
- Relevant qualification/s to support migrant settelement functions
- Current (or ability to obtain) Working With Children (WWC) Check Positive Notice Blue Card
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
Job details available here.
For more information, contact the Centre Manager, Bundaberg & District Neighbourhood Centre, 111 Targo Street, Bundaberg, QLD 4670. Ph: 07 41531614 or [email protected] Closing date: Friday 8th February 2019 at 4.00pm