Next week at the Bundaberg & District Neighbourhood Centre (10 – 16 December 2018)
- MON 10th – Literacy/Numeracy (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- MON 10th – HBNC Tenancy Advice (10:00am – 2:00pm) #
- MON 10th – Southern Cross Family Daycare (9:30 – 11:30am) #
- TUE 11th – BNC Playgroup (9:30 – 11:30am)
- TUE 11th – WBBMSN Meeting (11:00am – 1:00pm)
- TUE 11th – Deaf Services Kiosk (12:30 – 4:00pm)
- TUE 11th – Auslan Community Lessons (5:30 – 8:30pm)
- WED 12th – FREE Information Session for Multicultural Community (10:00am – 1:00pm)
- THU 13th – Literacy/Numeracy & Sewing Circle Break Up (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- THU 13th – Bushkids Playgroup (9:30 – 11:30am)
- THU 13th – Sathya Sai (6:00 – 7:00pm)
- FRI 14th – CAMS Mobile Playgroup *Alexandra Park West (9:30 – 11:30am)
- FRI 14th – Spectacle Supply Scheme (10:00am – 3:30pm)
- SUN 16th – Simply Crafty (11:00am – 4:00pm) #
111 Targo Street Bundaberg 4153 1416
For more information please contact the Centre 4153 1614
Monday-Friday 9:00 – 4:00
(Events at the centre unless indicated *)
(For events marked # please contact the organiser)
- Literacy and Numeracy has been running for over 20 years at the Centre. They offer conversational English development at the student’s pace.
- QSTARS – Qld Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service 1300 744 263. Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre is the local provider for QSTARS, and outreach to Bundaberg on an ad hoc basis.
- Southern Cross Family Day Care is a local family day care provider – https://www.facebook.com/SouthernCrossFamilyDayCare/
- The BNC Playgroup – weekly fun, all welcome (https://www.facebook.com/events/479064289266043/)
- The Wide Bay Burnett Multicultural Services Network is an opportunity for service providers catering to Multicultural clients in the region.
- Deaf Services Queensland have placed one of their Auslan Kiosks in our Centre – available 2nd and 4th Tuesday 12:00 – 4:00pm
- Deaf Services Queensland holds an Auslan course at BNC – https://www.deafservicesqld.org.au/services/Education/Community-Classes
- Diversicare and the Bundaberg Neighbourhood Centre invite you to a free information session. See flyer for details.
- Literacy and Numeracy AND the Sewing Circle are breaking up for 2018. These activities will return to the Centre in early 2019.
- BUSHkids is a non-Government, not for profit community organisation which offers a range of free allied health services to children and families living in rural Queensland. https://www.bushkids.org.au/
- Sathya Sai hold a weekly meeting at the Centre – http://saiaustralia.org.au/blog/2015/07/30/queensland/
- CAMS Mobile Playgroup is back at Alexandra Park West this Friday (https://www.facebook.com/events/2213791212239627/)
- The Spectacle Supply Scheme is a Queensland Health initiative – https://www.health.qld.gov.au/mass/prescribe/spectacles
- Simply Crafty are a local craft group – they are on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Simply-Crafty-Bundaberg-346841478764541/
The Centre administers a NILS Program – http://goodshepherdmicrofinance.org.au/services/no-interest-loan-scheme-nils/
Anglicare rent space at the Centre for their QIDDI program – http://betterrelationships.org.au/services/counselling/qiddi/
Our website has a list of Emergency Contacts for the Bundaberg area – last updated 20 August 2018 http://www.kenalwynbnc.org.au/
Please like our Facebook Page for updates on what is on at the Centre plus selected information disseminated through our Interagency emails – https://www.facebook.com/BundabergNeighbourhoodCentre/
(Feel free to SHARE or TAG this post)